Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thanks for visiting

I don't think about my blog efforts in terms of trying to sell something or how many hits I can generate, so I never bothered to use a counter. But I was curious how some folks were finding this place and where geographically they were from, so I set something up. I just wanted to thank all the folks who've visited, including those over the last six days from...

Hong Kong
Canada
Oklahoma (US)
Virginia (US)
Argentina
Texas (US)
California (US)
Pennsylvania (US)
United Kingdom
New York (US)
Minnesota (US)
Russian Federation
Oregon (US)
Luxembourg
Nevada (US)
Massachusetts (US)
Missouri (US)
Portugal
District of Columbia (US)
Tennessee (US)
Illinois (US)
West Virginia (US)
Florida (US)
Slovenia
Philippines
Sweden
Indiana (US)
Bulgaria
Korea, Republic of
Wisconsin (US)
Mexico
Arizona (US)
Austria
New Zealand
Norway

You're welcome back anytime :o)


2 comments:

  1. That's the result of cut-and-paste editing, especially when I'm in a hurry to catch the beginning of one of the few World Cup matches being broadcast on an over-the-air network where I live.

    Thanks for pointing out the mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey CV, nice to 'see you' here. Yeah, this is pretty much all I have time for on the web. I click through a few of the old message boards now and again (AARM, Metacrock's board, Freethinker's Pub, etc), but I generally don't post much/get involved in huge post threads.

    I hope things are going well for you and your family. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Everything but spam and abusive comments are welcome. Logging in isn't necessary but if you don't then please "sign" at the end of your comment. You can choose to receive email notifications of new replies to this post for your convenience, and if you find it interesting don't forget to share it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...