Saturday, November 6, 2010

Buddy the Rescue Dude

"I am Buddy, 'The Rescue Dude,' at Rancho De Chihuahua Rescue. If you want to adopt someone nearly as great as I am--but not me--(My mommy will never, ever let me go!) please read on. Mostly we have special-needs dogs like I am, but we also have Chihuahuas who aren't as special as I am! They're just normal, healthy, great Chihuahuas who were left homeless. Here at the Rancho de Chihuahua we're always looking for great, kind, loving humans who want us guys in their families." 

While I am partial to rat terriers and rattie rescue, I couldn't resist this pic and caption for the mascot for a Chihuahua rescue.  He was born with a birth defect and was neglected and abused, but now I hear he is surrounded by caring people and loving every minute of it.  He is wonderfully made.  His happy, perfect face makes me smile.  Giving a caring, trusting creature like Buddy a home is something nearly all of us can do to make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Everything but spam and abusive comments are welcome. Logging in isn't necessary but if you don't then please "sign" at the end of your comment. You can choose to receive email notifications of new replies to this post for your convenience, and if you find it interesting don't forget to share it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...