Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reconciling Tradition follow-up: The concepts of incarnation, deification, and panentheism (part three)

In another follow-up to my recent series critiquing and  exploring some of the concepts often considered traditional and essential to modern Western Christianity, especially the more fundamentalist or legalistic varieties, I began to further explore and clarify my framing of the nature of the incarnation and the process of deification, a perspective which is based on my take on panentheism. I will let someone else with more experience and wisdom discuss the issue. It sounds like he is more or less on the same wave length as I am, or at least close. [He also seems to some degree to share my take on the Eucharist.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Everything but spam and abusive comments are welcome. Logging in isn't necessary but if you don't then please "sign" at the end of your comment. You can choose to receive email notifications of new replies to this post for your convenience, and if you find it interesting don't forget to share it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...