Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time to give you the floor

Thank you for taking the time to visit.

Over the previous six years of this blog I have shared my efforts at a spiritual journey, but I am not interested in being narcissistic nor in presuming my view is always complete. I would like to provide room for others to participate and offer more than just comments reacting to something I have proposed described.


What do you think and feel?


So here is some space to let anyone who comes here to share their own concerns, breakthroughs, insights or whatever else they've experienced.


Take it away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Everything but spam and abusive comments are welcome. Logging in isn't necessary but if you don't then please "sign" at the end of your comment. You can choose to receive email notifications of new replies to this post for your convenience, and if you find it interesting don't forget to share it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...