Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Waiting for perfection

And then I will accept that Buddha-nature really has something to do with me. And then I will accept that this also has to do with people and events I find abhorrent (like the abuse and torture of little children and animals). And then I will help others to believe in their own inherent worth and meaning (however the conceive it in their own terms, as "Buddha-nature", "Christ-nature", etc) that lies beyond their actions, speech and thought. And then I will take care of my own health and reorganize other priorities that I know deep down are screwed up but that I am still able to ignore or justify. And then I will...

I will. I really will. Someday. Not today. Just a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for leaving a comment.

Everything but spam and abusive comments are welcome. Logging in isn't necessary but if you don't then please "sign" at the end of your comment. You can choose to receive email notifications of new replies to this post for your convenience, and if you find it interesting don't forget to share it. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...